This is just a boring post. So boring, in fact, that it doesn't even get a title.
My training was short today, but it felt great. I moved some weight around and avoided the elements of effort (straining, slowing down, losing form/posture, holding breath).
Circuit 1 - 11 minutes
1. Sumo DL - 106 lbs. - 50 reps total = 5300 lbs.
2. Two-Hand KB Swings - 79 lbs. - 50 reps total = 3950 lbs.
3. TRX Pushups - 75 lbs. (?) - 50 reps total = 3750 lbs.
That's 13,000 lbs. in 11 minutes. Not bad.
Circuit 2 - 6 minutes 30 seconds
1. Rotating One Leg Pushups - 18 reps
2. Sumo Squat Pulses to Jump Up - 21 reps
3. Reverse Lunge to High Kick - 24 reps / leg
I still love the body weight drills. They work my balance while increasing strength and body awareness. I need to get back to rolling as well. Now that I'm 40 I have to use it or lose it! :)