The Body Weight 500 is my name for today's workout. I did 500 reps of body weight drills. I timed myself so I can compare the next time I do this workout. Remember, when it comes to training (or anything), the goal is to get better.
1. Split Lunge w/ Kick - 115 reps total2. Plank Jump Backs - 80 reps total
3. Sumo Squat Pulses to Jump Up - 50 reps total
4. Hindu Pushups - 50 reps total
5. Reverse Lunge to Side Lunge - 100 reps total
6. Sumo Squat w/ Twist - 105 reps total
Total Time to 500 reps - 23 min. 30 secs
This was fun and gave my brain something to focus on. I had to keep a running count so I knew when I was at 500 reps. Luckily I got it. I had it figured out so that I could do fewer reps of each drill on the fifth round. That was great!