Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Catch Up

Whew! It's been a busy week!  I've been training, but I haven't been blogging.  Sorry for the delay.

On Sunday, I met the Bootcamp Boys for an hour of fun.  We did lots of swings, clean & press, squats, sumo DL, burpees, body weight drills, and animal moves.  I got my sweat on, for sure!!

On Tuesday, I put in a quick, intense session (25 minutes of work).

Walking Overhead Lunges - both hands overhead w/ 10 lbs.
Pushups
Swings - 130 lbs.
Side Burpee to Knee Tuck
Sumo Squat w/ Torso Twist
Split Lunge w/ Kick

Tonight I got a massage.  Ahhhhhhhhh

I'm thinking a bath and bed are on the agenda for my immediate future.

1 comment:

Ela said...

Hi I'm Ela I really like your blog... You seem very motivated and that makes me want to be better.. I' going to follow you i hope you follow me back