Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twenty and Done

I absolutely love how biofeedback training allows me to focus in my training on exactly what my body needs.  Because of this, I don't waste time doing unnecessary drills. 
Today, I worked for a total of 20 minutes.  It took me about 5 minutes to test movements and determine which ones I would do today.  I also took about 5 minutes between circuits to get set up. 

Factor in the 5 minutes to change into my workout clothes and that's a whopping 35 minutes to train today.  Not much, is it? 

That efficiency is why I am able to train.  It would not be sustainable for me to workout an hour a day 5-6 days a week.  I'm interested in a lifestyle I can manage throughout my life.  Twenty and Done is definitely manageable!

Circuit #1 - 10 minutes
1. One-Arm Press - split stance, torso twist, 12 kg
Left - 16 reps, Right - 19 reps
2. Supergirl Squats
Left - 40 reps, Right - 40 reps

Circuit #2 - 10 minutes
1. Inverted Rows - TRX
50 reps
2. Mountain Climbers
120 reps each leg
3. One-Arm Clean - 20 kg
Left - 40 reps, Right - 40 reps

No comments: