Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boring Now - Fun Later

This is just a quick post about my training so far this week.

Monday
Double Military Press Ladders - 3 x 1, 2, 3
-I started with the 16 kg in the right hand and the 8 kg in the left. I changed hands with the two kbs on each rung.
- I rested 1:00 between rungs.

Circuit of
Swings w/20kg - 20 secs work / 10 secs rest
Burpees 20 secs work / 10 secs rest
5 rounds w/out any rest between rounds

Wednesday
Double Military Press Ladders - 4 x 1, 2, 3
- 16 kg in the left hand and the 8 kg in the right. I changed hands with the two kbs on each rung.
- I rested 1:00 between rungs.

Circuit of
Walking Lunges- 20 yards
Bear Crawl - 20 yards
Inverted Rows - 8
Squats w/ 16 kg - 10
3 Rounds
30 secs rest between rounds

I will have pictures from the student photo shoots to post later this week. The students did pretty well. After I have the photos retouched, they'll be ready to post. Stop back to see them!

No comments: