Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Burn of 2008

For my last training session of 2008, I did the following circuit:

Burpee / Clean 16kg / x5 l,r
Swings 20kg / x12
Mountain Climbers x40 (20 each leg)
Pushups x 8
Dips x15
Snatches 16kg / x8 l,r

4 Rounds - no rest between drills
40 seconds between rounds

I am tempted to wax philosophical, to recap the year, but I'll spare you. I think I've posted enough throughout the year about my goals, progress, and frame of mind. I tend to share too much sometimes.

Suffice it to say, 2008 was the year I became an RKC and snatched the 20 kg bell.

2 comments:

Julie said...

WAY TO GO AMY!!!!!! 20pds KB!!!You accomplished your goal.

It has been a very fun journey to read and watch this year. It seems this is the only way I can keep in touch with you. Hoping 2009 will be better.

Happy New Year!!!!
Julie

Amy Jurrens said...

The snatching was with a 20 kilogram (kg) kettlebell - 44 pounds - even better, huh?? ;-) Thanks for following me on my journey! All the best to you and your family in 2009.