Monday, November 17, 2008

In His Own Voice

Check out Brad Nelson's vlog (video blog) at www.kineticedge.blogspot.com. You'll get a tour of his studio and hear from the man himself. This will give you a glimpse into my training life for the last (nearly) two years.

Brad definitely keeps my training challenging and different. Often when I am given to complaining, I hear his voice in my head and shut my pie hole. Now, I, along with anyone else who cares to listen, can hear him for yourself. He talks straight and positively. He sees your potential and pushes you to see it for yourself.

I don't know where I would be if it weren't for Brad Nelson. God definitely puts people in your life for a reason. Brad has been my coach and guide. He believed in me from day one. He takes me seriously and seriously trains me. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

Brad is a true friend - he is honest and focuses on the positive while helping me overcome my weaknesses. Thank you, friend, for guiding me on this journey.

1 comment:

Renee Yorkievitz, RKC said...

So glad he is back in the blog. I wondered what was up.

I kept seeing the yellow cake with chocolate frosting! LOL!