Monday, November 10, 2008

Strength Gains

Today's training was uplifting. It proved that I am definitely gaining strength. My EDT numbers continue to increase. Plus, my pressing is improving.

EDT (Escalating Density Training)
20 minutes
Pushups - 135
Tricep Dips - 225

Last week I did 123 pushups and 205 dips.

Clean & Press
16 kg (35 lbs)
4 x 4 L, R

I forgot to do the presses before my EDT, so I attempted them afterward. I could only eek out 2 presses per side before switching to a push press. So, I did C & P L (2) then C & PP L (2) then switched to the right side. It felt great even though I had to do push presses. I mean seriously; I had just smoked my arms with 20 minutes of nonstop pushups and dips!!

I can't wait to see how I do with my presses on Wednesday - heavy press day.

No comments: