Monday, November 3, 2008

He's Back with a Vengeance

Brad Nelson is back from Africa. It's been a little strange not having contact with him for 3 weeks when I've been in contact with him every week for nearly two years. I can't wait to hear all about the trip, Brad! Keep checking his blog for the update http://www.kineticedge.blogspot.com/.

This week is pretty hectic for me. I'm in a play with my local theater group. We have practice tonight (Monday), dress rehearsal Tuesday, and performances Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. It's a dinner theater, so we have to be ready to go by 6:30. My training will be sparse this week. I do enjoy being on stage, so it will be a good back off week for me.

Today, I was back at my EDT:

20 minutes
Pushups
Tricep Dips

I did 123 pushups and 205 tricep dips. Oh, that was after

Descending Ladder Clean & Press
16 kg
4, 3, 2, 1

During the rung of 2, I threw out my neck. Too much tension I guess! My good friend is a chiropractor, so I went straight to her to get back in alignment. Ahhhhhhhh!

I'm off to practice. The Play's the Thing!!!!

No comments: