Friday, January 2, 2009

A Couple More

Here's a couple more photos from the student photo shoots.

The following two shots are by Megan Franken.



These last two shots are by Katy Jo Gilbert.


I have no idea what I am going to do with all of these photos! That's why I've been posting them here and on my Facebook page. I want to show off the talent of these students. They should all feel very proud of their work. It's fun for me to see how everyone has a different style to their art. None of them had ever seen a kettlebell before I stepped into the studio besides the research a few of them did the day before the shoot. Those who did their homework really did get some amazing shots.

Their instructors - Mike and Michelle Davis - are amazing photographers themselves. Michelle has been shooting my children and family for about 8 years. The students in NCC's program truly are learning from gifted artists. (And for only $117 a credit!!!) The Davises came to my house in December and shot our Christmas card photo as well as a new formal family photo. They also did a shoot at one of our funeral homes. Those turned out amazing!! After I get those retouched, I'll post some.


Well, I'm off to find some after Christmas bargains! Have a great weekend!
www.kettlebellamy.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Joyful Heart said...

These pictures are so amazing! I love the ones on Facebook too. What a cool experience to see how different folks capture you through a lens. :)

Amy Jurrens said...

Thanks Kirsten! Have a good trip back to CA!!