Friday, November 13, 2009

I'll Take It

Not bad. That's my assessment of today's training.

Goblet Squat - 24 kg (53 lbs) - 5 x 10
alternated with
Ring Pullup Negatives - 5 x 3

Open Palm Plate Press - 35 lbs - 3 x 1, 2, 3 L, R
-First time waiter pressing a 35 lb. plate. The right side was a challenge, but I made it. The left side was a struggle. I could get one rep, but then I had to help it up a bit for reps two and three. I did a slow negative, however, to build that side.

The pullup negatives don't ever get easier. I'm convinced I don't have proper body alignment. One problem is that the space I have to train in only gives me about 7 foot clearance from the rings to the floor. That means I can't stretch out, so my body is constantly moving to change leg position on the way down. *Sigh*

Brad - can I skype you during a training session? This pullup is just ticking me off!

No comments: