Monday, November 2, 2009

B Good

I'm back to Block B. It's all good.

Open Palm Plate TGU - 35 lb. plate - 4 x 2 L, R
-My wrists were screaming during these. It's been several weeks since I've done Block B, probably even a month. Yikes!

1 Arm 1 Leg Deadlifts - 20 kg - 5 x 5 L, R
-This is less weight than I was scheduled for, but I didn't want to tweak my back. I tend to do that on this drill. The lighter weight made a difference.

Bent Press - 28 kg (62 lbs) - 7 x 1 L, R
-Amazing! These felt relatively light. I don't remember the 28 going up this easily before. Heck yeah!

So, can someone tell me why I can put up 28 kg bent presses, but I can't do a pullup? I know. I need to shave about 4 inches off my height and 20 lbs. off my frame and I'll be cranking them out, right? Oh long limbs. I love you and I hate you!

No comments: