Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Good Circuit

I went back to a circuit today since several drills tested well. Intense. I did double clean and press, 1 arm swings, and walking lunges.

Circuit - 6 rounds - 27 min. 10 secs.
Dbl KB Clean & Press - 12 kgs (two 26 lb. KBs)
5 sets of 7, 1 set of 8 = 43 reps
-I did more reps per set than the last time I did C&P. Density PR

1 Arm Swings - 28 kgs (62 lbs.)
Left - 4 sets of 25, 2 sets of 20 reps
Right - 4 sets of 25, 2 sets of 20 reps
280 reps total
-Wednesday I did 24 kg 1 arm swings. Today I moved up. Intensity PR

Walking Lunges - 24 kgs (53 lbs.)
6 sets of 20 yards
-I've never used that much weight before. Intensity PR

It's hard to believe, but my summer has come to an end. Monday I'm back to work. Wednesday, classes start at the college where I teach. Wow! What an amazing journey this summer has been. I've had the opportunity to work with some great clients and to get to know many talented people. Thanks for the memories everyone!

No comments: