Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Eyes Have It

Monday I was back to work and back to serious training. I still have to reach my goal of pressing the 20 kg bell. Yah, it didn't happen by Christmas. Perhaps by Valentine's Day? I'm not in a rush. I just want it to happen before spring.

I did 4 x 5 l, r Clean & Push Press with the 20 kg (44 lb) bell Monday. Then I did 5 rounds of the following:
25 seconds - burpees
15 seconds - rest
25 seconds - swings with 20 kg
15 seconds - rest

I am officially sick of looking at a computer screen! I am trying to convert two more of my courses from all paper to predominately digital. Whew! When I'm done posting, I'm going to lie down in the dark and look at nothing! I still need to get caught up on everyone's blogs from the past two days, but it's not going to happen within the next two hours. Maybe later.

Later!

No comments: