Sunday, April 26, 2009

Goal #3 - Check

For my last training session of the week I did military presses and pull-ups.

Military Press - 20 kg - 3 x 1, 2 L, R
-On the left, I had to do a tiny push to get through my sticky spot. On the decent, I went very slow. I WILL get the strict press on the left. I am determined.
-On the right, I could do one rep in each rung. The second rep need the tiny push. Grrr! Just a little grrrr since I'm pleased about meeting my goal of pressing the 20 kg.

Pull-ups - black band - 5 x 1
-Very happy with these. I feel like I'm getting closer to a naked pull-up. (Naked as in no assistance. )

I have to say, doing the SSST the last two weeks has taken its toll on my CNS. The 16 kg session was worse than the 12 kg session, but they were both taxing nonetheless. I did not anticipate that. Now that I know this, I can plan accordingly. I've practicing my Z-Health to work me through it. I don't know what I would do with Z.

1 comment:

Nikki Shlosser said...

Way to go on that 20kg press!!