Saturday, April 18, 2009

Number 10

So, my 200 snatches was enough to put in 10th place on the Ultimate Snatch Test leader board.

Check it out. http://www.fitnessyoucanuse.com/SSST.html

Now I'm curious to see how many I could do in 10 minutes with the 12 kg (26 lb) bell. Hmmmm

Anyway, I have been feeling the after-effects of my ultimate snatches. My grip was toast. I wasn't able to do pull-ups or deadlifts on Friday because of my grip.

The most pronounced effect was how shot my CNS was. All day Thursday I was in a fog. I did a long Z Health session Thursday night and was feeling better Friday. Today (Sat.) I am still tired, but I'm allowing myself to be completely brain dead. Typing this post is the most intellectual endeavor I will undertake today.

I will be retiring for a nap soon, and then I'll be getting up to eat a fabulous meal at my favorite restaurant. I'll probably have the prime rib with jumbo lump crab meat. Oh yeah, that's what I need to celebrate and recover!

No comments: