Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello Hamstrings

It's been too long since we've hooked up. Back to deadlifts this week, so I'm feeling the hammies. That's a good thing, actually.

Double KB Deadlift - 24 kgs - 6 reps
Push Press - 16 kg L, 20 kg R - 6 reps
5 rounds
RPE - 7
-I was scheduled to do the push presses with the 20 kg on both sides. I did the first round on the left and knew it was too much, so I switched over to the 16 on the left. That didn't sit well with me. I'm ticked that I couldn't handle the 20 on the left. Fuel for my fire.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more kettlebell! Paging Dr. Nelson. Dr. Brad Nelson. I need a script. Z-script.

Snatches - 16 kg - 8 L, R
Double Swings - 12 kgs - 10 reps
5 rounds
30 seconds rest between drills
RPE - 7
-This was fun and made me sweat!

No comments: