Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday's Training

Pretty straight-forward training today. The one thing I noticed was how free my hips felt during all the drills. I've finally got mobility in those joints. Now, to keep them moving and getting stronger.

Circuit #1 - 6 Rounds
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 28 kg - 8 reps
Dbl Jerks - 16 kgs - 6 reps
Rest 20 seconds between drills
RPE - 7
-The stiff leg DLs tested well and were effortless. I need to get a larger bell. The 28 kg (62 lbs) is my largest bell.

Circuit #2 - 5 Rounds
Mountain Climbers - 60 reps
Burpees - 15 reps
Swings - 28 kgs - 15 reps
Back-to-back
Rest 20 seconds between rounds
RPE - 8
-This is good for what ails yah! Gets the blood pumping.

2 comments:

Mark Wilson said...

You better stop by Dragon Door when your in MSP next weekend and grab a 32kg.

Amy Jurrens said...

Unfortunately, I won't be there early enough on Friday to get to Dragon Door. Are you? LMK