Monday, July 12, 2010

Are You Sure It Isn't January 12?

I have the worst chest cold. I feel like I have a jumpstretch band around my lungs. At first I thought I was just a bit congested from being in the air conditioning too much. After endless hours outside, I have decided it's just some summer crud.

I'm traveling the next few days, so I won't be able to train. I figured I'd go move some weight around and see how that worked for me. Presses and cleans tested well.

After 5 minutes of kneeling presses, I had to abort. Rubber arms.

On to cleans. Double 16 kg bells for 10 minutes. After the 8th rep in each set, my head would start throbbing. I suppose that's my sinuses complaining.

That was enough for me. I tested some more drills, but my body said "No, thank you." I can respect that.

No comments: