Thursday, July 1, 2010

One More

Nothing tested well today, except sumo DL. So, that's what I did. Guess what? Got a PR.

Sumo DL - 60 kg (133 lbs.) - 10 minutes
86 reps = 11,438 lbs.
-I had to use two different sized KBs for this, a 28 and a 32. I switched hand every set. I like the ROM I can get using bells vs. a barbell.
Intensity PR

Then I did some pinch block curls, bridges, and headstands. Nothing spectactular, but I did get in some good reps of each.

With the holiday weekend, I probably won't get in any training until Tuesday. Oh well. I need to take a little time off. The cool thing is in the past, I would have become panicked at the thought of taking some time off from training for fear of losing ground. Now I know that I'll be fine. In fact, I'll be better. It is certain.

No comments: