Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Training today consisted of four mini circuits. This was fun and appealed to my love of changing it up. I would go from drill one to drill two without a pause. I rested about a minute between rounds.

Circuit #1
Box Jumps - 10
High Pulls w/ 16 kg - 10 L, R
4 rounds

Circuit #2
Clean & Push Press w/16 kg - 6 L, R alternating arms
Tricep Dips - 10
4 rounds

Circuit #3
Step Ups onto box w/ 2 12 kgs - 8 L, R
Squats - w/ 16 kg
4 rounds

Circuit #4
Rows w/16 kg - 8 L, R
Pushups - 6
4 rounds

Apparently the greasing the groove I did this summer helped with pushups. I was able to do 6 strict military after rowing my butt off. Yeah me! The squats with a measly 35 lbs did not go well. I can't figure out why I suck at squats. I always have.

Today was the first day of my fall semester. I teach 5 classes on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and have no classes on Tuesday or Thursday. Oh, and my first class is at 7 a.m. Lovely!

The kids had their first day of school as well. Here's some pics from this morning. Gotta love the first day of school pictures!!




































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOMAN! Lauren's new haircut is so cute! And look at Penny...she's getting so big!