Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Warning! Boring Post Ahead

Not much to say tonight. I've had a long day of talking - 5 hours worth of lecturing. I'm officially talked out. I'm not witty, creative, philosophical, or anything. Just the facts, ma'am.

Here's my training for the day:

Circuit #1
Box Jumps - 10
High Pulls w/ 16 kg - 10 L, R
4 rounds - 30 secs between rounds

Rest - 1:30

Circuit #2
Push Press w/16 kg - 6 L, R
Tricep Dips - 10
3 rounds - 30 secs between rounds

Rest - 1:30

Circuit #3
Step Ups onto box w/ 2 12 kgs - 8 L, R
Squats - w/ 16 kg
3 rounds - 45 secs between rounds

Rest - 1:30

Circuit #4
Rows w/16 kg - 8 L, R
Pushups - 6
3 rounds - 45 secs between rounds

If you've been following my squat drama, you'll be happy to know that the squats went quite well today. I went deep, paused, pressurized, and shot up. I watched my form and am pleased with it. I just have to keep that focus on all of my squat practice. Soon I'll be squatting with a respectable size bell.

No comments: