Friday, October 3, 2008

Winding Down

My weekend is here. The weather was gorgeous today. My classes were fun. Jerry, the kids, and I had a fantastic meal at our favorite restaurant after I had another good training session. Here's what I did.

Circuit:
Burpee to Clean - 16 kg - 7 L, R
Swings - 20 kg - 15 reps
Clean & Press - 12 kg - 8 L, R
Walking Lunges - 10 L, R
Hindu Pushups - 8 reps

4 rounds - no rest between drills, 1 min. between rounds

My knee has felt pretty good this week. I think it is almost healed, though I don't know what I did to it in the first place. Oh well!

Now I'm ready to change into my jammies and get ready to watch O'Reilly. Did you see him chew out Barney Frank last night? I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. And in the words of Forrest Gump, "that's all I've got to say about that."

No comments: