Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Plain Tuckered Out

I'm not getting enough sleep, obviously. By the time I was done teaching today I needed a nap. Beings there was no way I was going to get a nap, I did the next best thing - TGUs!!

Really, I wasn't that excited about TGUs today. The 16 kg (35 lbs) felt like 60. I did all my reps and stayed focused; however, that was all I had to give. My CNS threw in the towel.

Arm Bar to TGU
-20 kg - 5 x 1 L, R
-16 kg - 2 x 3 L, R

I still love the arm bars and the heavy TGUs. Now I can't wait for next Wednesay to give em another go.

If you've been following my training, you know that on Wednesday I am supposed to do a killer snatch session after the TGUs. I will live to snatch another day. Tomorrow will be that day.

I also have my last session of my beginner kettlebell class tomorrow. sniff, sniff My first official class of victims was so much fun. I learned a lot about teaching from them. I have to say, though, they did NOT share my love of the TGU. Maybe some day they will appreciate it as I do now. A girl can dream, can't she!?!

No comments: