Sunday, February 1, 2009

Week's End


The end of my week of training went great. On Friday I did the following:


Military Press - 16 kg - 3 x 1, 2, 3 L, R

On the right, my RPE was a 7.

On the left, I couldn't do more than one strict MP, so I did bent presses. I just can't get that left lat to fire yet. I'll keep working on it. The bent presses on the left were a 7 RPE also.


Suitcase Deadlifts - 85 lbs - 5 x 1 L, R

I love these. Plain and simple. I really focus on my entire body all the way to my grip. The RPE on those was a 5. I don't want to jump up to more weight too soon and risk injury though. I'll keep practicing those at the weight Brad suggests.


Pullups - Green Band - 4 x 6

I did two sets of 6 on a square tube and the other two sets on a round bar just to work my grip more. RPE was an 8.


I hope my thinner jumpstretch bands arrive this week so I can hit the pullups harder. I'm pleased to report that I have gotten 7-8 hours of sleep every night this week as well as a nap on Saturday. I am ready to rock and roll this week.

No comments: