Friday, February 6, 2009

Let the Weekend Begin


Done. Done with grading. Done with meetings. Done with rushing around. Whew!
My week ended with a satisfactory training session. I wish one drill had gone better, but other than that, I felt strong.


Military Press - 16 kg - 3 x 1, 2, 3 L, R
-Yeah, these didn't go so well on the left. I can definitely feel an improvement since last week. However, I had to do a Clean before the press. On the right, no complaints. Eeking out the third rep was a challenge, but doable.
PRE - 4 on the right, 8 on the left


Suitcase Deadlifts - 85 lbs. - 5 x 1 L, R
- Geez, you'd think I was superwoman with these. Last week I had to walk around between sets. This week I just cranked out all five with resting (except to reset).
PRE - 5


Pullups - Green Band - 3 x 6
- All good here. I wish my new bands would hurry up and get here already.
- Between sets I did hangs with "arm shortening." Gotta grease that groove!!
PRE - 7


I just finished off an awesome Advocare meal replacement shake to feed my muscles. Now it's off to a high school basketball game. Beyond that, who knows!

No comments: