Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Girl

I only had time for a quick training session today. Three drills tested well. One of them was swings. That meant I got to try out..............................

The Plateau Buster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in love.

Two-Hand Swings - 130 lbs. - 10 min.
175 reps = 22,750 lbs.
Intensity and Density PR

It is so much fun to swing more weight. I was limited to 106 lbs. with my kettlebells (two 24 kg KBs). Plus, swinging two large kettlebells is a bit daunting. Getting them to fit between my legs is tricky at times.

I plan to test out heavier amounts the next time swings test well. My goal is to swing over 200 lbs. Let's see how long it takes me to work up to that. 130 lbs. was pretty manageable.

If you want to know what a Plateau Buster is, click the link below for more info and to order one of your very own!

StrongerGrip.com

No comments: