Monday, March 28, 2011

Holy Hiatus

Forgive me readers. It has been 6 days since my last update.

Where have the days gone? Well, four were spent traveling and in meetings. Two were spent with life and work. The next few weeks will be sporadic as well.

I don't sweat it, though. I'm making choices that keep me in a good state. For instance, today I was experiencing the symptoms of being over-committed. I recognized it and got my butt moving. Movement was better than lying down in a quiet room. (Yes, I tested it.) Now all the signals of stress are gone. From distress to eustress using tested movement.

I did a fun circuit today with my 9 year old daughter by my side. Bonus!

Circuit - 4 Rounds - 24 min. 30 secs
1. One Leg Pushup
48 reps total

2. Reverse Lunge to High Kick
Left - 48 reps, Right - 48 reps total

3. Push Press - 16 kg (35 lbs.)
Left - 24 reps, Right - 33 reps total

4. Sumo Squat to Knee Up
80 reps total

5. Windmills - 16 kg (35 lbs.)
Left - 32 reps, Right - 32 reps total

No comments: