Monday, June 23, 2008

I Won!!

I finally won something and it's awesome!! This is what - I mean WHO - I won!! David Whitley!!

Okay, I didn't really win HIM, but I won a training session with him. I was lucky enough to get three days' worth of training with him at the April RKC. He was my team leader. Now I'll get some one-on-one phone time because I was one of the first 10 people to buy his new DVD "Full Body Power." http://www.fullbodypower.com/

Now I have to figure out what I want him to give me tips on. Pressing people? I think I'm a long way from doing that!! Hmmmmmm If you had training time with the Iron Tamer what would you ask him??

I just finished up my EDT for today. I improved on last week's numbers considerably. I'm pretty proud of that.

15 minutes - complete as many rounds of five of the following as possible:
Double Swings - 12 kgs
Squats - 20 kg
I completed 20 rounds this week (19 last week). That equals 100 double swings and 100 squats.

15 minutes - complete as many rounds of five of the following as possible:
Clean and Press Left - 12 kg
Clean and Press Right - 12 kg
I completed 12 rounds this week (10 last week). That equals 60 presses on each side = 120 presses total.

I'm feeling pretty good about my progress, especially on the presses. The 12 kg felt a lot lighter than ever before. I'll be pressing that 16 kg before I know it!!

Happy Monday! I don't even have to go to a ball game today. Woo Hoo!!

No comments: