Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Is the New Friday

I wanted to make sure I did Friday's training this week since I didn't get to it last week, so I did Friday's training today (Thursday). Here's what I got to do for fun:

Squat Jumps x20 yards
Backwards Bear Crawl x20 yards
30 seconds between exercises – do 4 rounds

2 hand Swings x15
Mountain Climbers x20 per leg
30 seconds between exercises – do 4 rounds

Renegade Rows x6-8 per arm
Crab Walk x20 yards
30 seconds between exercises – do 4 rounds

Then I did GTG on diamond pushups and pistols. (4x2)

Okay, people - backwards bear crawls do not look pretty. Try it sometime if you want to feel awkward.

I have to give a few shout outs tonight:
1. Christine! Hope you get good news about your dad. You deserve something good. Sounds like you're having a pretty sh%$*&y week.
2. Hi Pam! It was great catching up with you today. It's been too long!!
3. Tracy! Can't wait to meet you in person!
4. Kate Monster! Kick butt in the Iron Girl! Hope you're having a great time!
5. Joe! I think of you everytime I do my pullup negatives. I appreciate your encouragement.
6. Iron Tamer! I'll get back to you on my training time. I promise.
7. Doc Cheng! Where you at? Has life slowed down?
8. Brad! I ordered you your very own kbell from kettlenetics. I know, I know. I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself. Try not to bulk up too much from it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: