Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tougher on Tuesday

My training was definitely kicked up a notch today. I'm wiped! And I still have to golf a round this afternoon for women's league. Here's what I got to do today:

Clean & Push Press - 16 kg - 10 x 3 L, R - 30 secs between sets

Circuit - 4 times through:
Mountain Climbers - 25 each leg
Walking Lunges - 15 yards each leg
Bicep Curls - 8 per arm
Overhead Tricep Extentions - 10
Bear Crawl - 20 yards
Crab Walk - 20 yards

Yes - bicep curls and tricep extentions with dumbbells. I can hardly believe it myself. My only defense is that I'm trying to work on my mommy arms (a combination of unfortunate genetics and nursing babies). Then I did the following Grease the Groove (GTG):

The Three Ps
Pushups
Pullups (palms away)
Pistols

This training session took longer than I'm used to. Good thing I'm fancy free in the summer! Actually, it felt great to challenge myself. I've been feeling a little blah, a little overfed, and a little unmotivated. Now I want to conquer the three Ps and get my arms all toned up. I have renewed oomph.

A little side note: my son thought he needed to start a blog. Here's his address:
http://www.fireconner123456.blogspot.com/. He's so funny. This weekend after we took the picture of the fish his first comment was "Wow, mom. I need that picture for my blog. It's been a long time since I put up my first post." Too cute!

No comments: