Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Back" in Black

Light, light, light.

First I did some 24 kg swings.

Then I attempted some pullups. I needed a little nudge. Grrrrr!!

Double Jerks -12 kg bells (26 lbs each) - 5 x 10
-On the third set, I brushed my brow with a kb. It didn't hurt; it just startled me a bit. I did two more sets and realized I had a little robin's egg ballooning out the side of my head. Now I've got a stinkin black eye. Seriously. I've been training with kbs for over three years and this is the first time I've hit myself.

I am too blonde for words!

2 comments:

John Roberts said...

Ouch! It happens. Sorry, I was late with the good luck wish. Did you use ice on the shiner?

Amy Jurrens said...

I put ice on the blood bubble, so that area is clear. The rest of my eye is purple and red. Nice!