I've been Z healthing my little heart out, trying like mad to get my big toes moving and my delt knot melting and my glutes firing, oh, and my hands turned out more when I stand. I follow Dr. Nitro's orders to the letter. My big toes have started to budge. I am blown away by the power of Z!
But. Whoa, Nelly! I'm fried!
It's not just the Z health. How am I jacked up? Let me count the ways:
1. I've been wearing my vibrams almost nonstop. I walked over a mile on Sunday in them. Interesting effect on the toes. A couple of them are just cramped up. Taking the vibrams off actually feels worse at this point. I WILL get my feet to straighten out!
2. My house is a flippin disaster zone. I spent two hours Sunday night cleaning up after the carpenters destroyed my kitchen on Thursday and Friday. Then I went down the basement this morning as they were taking out lath and I got a plaster shower. There are holes in my floor from plumbing. Soooooooo I had to clean the whole basement, again.
3. I have run up and down the basement stairs to the "kitchen" /laundry room about 50 times today. Extra calorie burn!
4. I played a round of golf in 95 degree weather with 90% humidity. I came home to a hot, dusty house. I probably sweat off five pounds.
5. I got a sunburn on Saturday only in the spots where I had on 70 SPF lotion. Where I put on the 30 SPF, no burn. What gives? Is Neutrogena lying on its bottles?
6. The carpenters are tearing out more plaster and lath Tuesday, including the stairway to my basement "kitchen" and the new doorway to my dining room. My husband told me to just leave the house tomorrow morning and not come back until bedtime. I don't do well with a messy house. Plaster dust gets everywhere.
Calgon! Take me away!!!!
Serenity now. Serenity now. I will go take a bath, practice my Z health drills, and go to bed early.
Oh, before I forget, my training today was light, but focused:
Pullup Negatives - 4 x 2
Open Palm Press - 12 kg - 4 x 3 L, R
1 Arm, 1 Leg Deadlift - 20 kg - 5 x 3 L, R
Oh crap! I just dozed off at the keyboard. I'm done.