Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Z Health

For those of you who read my blog but are not familiar with Z Health, here are a few links to fill you in. Brad Nelson, my kettlebell and Z trainer, is a level 4 Z Health trainer and does a fantastic job of explaining Z Health. His FAQ page is here: http://www.kineticedgeperformance.com/faq_cat_list.php

The Z Health website also has a FAQ page: http://www.zhealth.net/faq

I've been practicing the joint mobility drills known as Z Health for over two years. I regularly practice the R-Phase drills. In addition, Brad Nelson gives me specific drills to help correct my particular movement issues. I call these specific drills my "Z-scription."

It is absolutely amazing what Z Health can do for a person, from eliminating chronic pain to enhancing physical abilities. I don't know how it works, but I know it does. I have dramatically increased my strength over the past three months precisely because I have addressed some movement issues in my feet, hips, and back.

I am a Z follower for sure!! Love that Z kool-aid!

No comments: