Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Training

I was tired today! I've had a busy week and it's only Wednesday. I gave my training everything I had left in me.

Squat - 24 kg - 10 reps
Ring Pullup Negatives - 4 reps
4 Rounds
-Doing 10 reps of the squats was a challenge, to be sure. It also got me jacked, almost sick, in the hips.
-The PU negs are getting slower. I remember when two negs was a struggle this summer.

Plate Press - 25 lb. plate - 5 x 5 L, R
-No complaints here. They are a challenge, but they are strong.
(Hey Brad - The training you sent had some weird numbers for these along with (ladder) after it. I wasn't sure what you meant, so I did 5 x 5.)

Afterwards, I did a couple of sets of pistol practice following Franz Snideman's protocol. My balance is improving in the down position. I just need the mobility/strength to stand up. It's coming, though.

Okay, I'm D O N E. Shower and early bedtime.

1 comment:

Mike T Nelson said...

Good stuff and nice work on the training! You will be cranking pullups in no time!

Rock on
Mike T Nelson PhD(c)