Monday, December 7, 2009

Good Day Monday

My training got cranked up a notch. I was out there and lovin it! (Thinly veiled Seinfeld reference.)

Mini Circuit #1 - 4 Rounds
Mountain Climbers - 60 reps
Swings - 24 kg (53 lbs) - 20 reps
Rest 20 seconds
-Great warm up. My blood was pumping after this circuit, especially since I was not allowed to rest between drills, just between rounds.
RPE - 6

Mini Circuit #2 - 4 Rounds
Burpees - 12 reps
High Pulls - 12 kg (26 lbs) - 12 L, R
Rest 20 seconds
-Another heart pumping circuit.
RPE - 7

TGUs - 16 kg (35 lbs) - 5 x 3 L, R
-No balance issues today. 30 getups that were solid.
RPE - 7

Don't you just love it when you finish up training and feel better than when you started? That's how I felt today. I felt amazing. Powerful. Good day Monday!

No comments: