Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Training

Got it done by 10:30 am and at home. What is wrong with me? :)

Double Clean, Squat, Press - two 12 kg kbs - 3/ min. for 15 min.
-These were better today than on Friday and that's all I have to say about them.
-Well, except that my hips are killing me again. Oh, and that I'm hoping my training with Brad tomorrow will give me some direction for improving my glute fire on the squats.
RPE - 8

Snatches - 12 kg - 12 x 11 L, R
30 seconds rest between sets
-This was a good heart pumper again. I feel like my conditioning is improving again since being sick.
RPE - 7

I'm hitting the road for St. Paul before I get caught in a blizzard. The weather forecast keeps changing. I'm through listening to it. I'm just going.

1 comment:

Linnea said...

Amy
I am going to be stuck in the office, in downtown Minneapolis tomorrow so I will not be able to come out and meet you when you are in Woodbury. You will have to let me know the next time you are up here and I try to get out and meet you. Or even if you are an assistant at an RKC in St Paul I usually go and "train" on Sunday for an hour to get an extra workout in for the week.

Good luck with the glute issue tomorrow and getting some resolution for that.

Drive safe and Merry Christmas.

Linnea