Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Training - December 2

Mini-Circuit 1
A: Mountain Climbers - 50 reps
B: Swings - 24 kg (53 lbs) - 15 reps
4 Rounds
-I was supposed to rest 20 seconds between each drill, but I just went right through without resting. This took me about 5 minutes and was a good warmup.
RPE - 5

Mini-Circuit 2
A: Burpees - 10 reps
B: High Pulls - 12 kg - 10 L, R
4 Rounds
-As above, I was supposed to rest 20 seconds between drills. Instead I did the burpees and high pulls without resting. Then I rested 20 seconds between rounds.
RPE - 5

TGUs - 16 kg - 4 x 3 L, R
-I finished up with 24 getups. It was actually a bit awkward to use a kettlebell. I have been doing TGUs with a 35 lb. plate and holding it like a waiter holds a tray of food. It took me two sets to get my balance with the kb. After that, I was golden.
RPE - 7

So far, I'm liking the new cycle of training.

No comments: