Monday, April 19, 2010

Questions and Answers

I've been asking lots of questions today. The answers have made me better today.

BU Press - 12 min.
Left (20 lbs.) - 30 reps
Right (12 kg) - 29 reps
-A week ago I did 24 reps left and 20 reps right in the same amount of time. *PR*

Rows - 16 kg - 10 min.
90 reps = 3150 lbs.
-This is a baseline since I haven't done rows for a very long time. I asked my body if they were good today and I got the thumbs up.

Sumo DL - 155 lbs.
31 reps = 4805 lbs.
-This was my first time w/ 155 lbs. I didn't test the amount of weight, so I got the signals that this wasn't the right weight today. Lesson learned. Test the weight. I did, however, have a quality of movement PR. The work I did this weekend made a difference.

I've tested all of my food today. Tea over coffee. Beans over mixed veggies. Steak over chicken or pork. It's given me all sorts of data.

I'm better than when I woke up. It's been a good day.

No comments: