Monday, May 24, 2010

Get em While You Can!

The re-released, new and improved version of the Grip-n-Rip DVD is available. Adam just notified me that they are getting more copies produced. Click on the link below or in the upper right hand corner of my blog to order.

http://www.grip-rip.com/perpetual-progress/?AFFID=31552

I have been following the biofeedback training protocol since I attended Grip-n-Rip in February. The progress I have made is overwhelming. Want proof? Just read through my posts over the past few months and see how many PRs I've set. Biofeedback works!

To be honest, I'm a little embarrassed watching the DVD. Why? Because I've made huge improvements in my movement patterns since February. I watch some of the training clips in horror as I see myself overextend my hips during deadlifts.

But......

You know what?

I'm better now than I was then. In fact, I'm better today than I was yesterday. Here's a log of my training from today. Notice the PRs I set.

Double KB Clean & Press - 12 kgs - 15 minutes
76 reps = 4028 lbs.
-On Saturday I did 9 sets of 4 reps and 7 sets of 5 reps. Today, I did 12 sets of 5 reps and 5 sets of 4 reps. That's an intensity PR.
-I also had a movement PR. I had less tension than on Saturday and the movement was less arched, closer to straight.

Animal Circuit
Crab Walk
Inchworms
Frog Jumps
Scorpions
Egg Rolls - 5 Left, 5 Right
-Today I did 5 rounds in 12 minutes. That's a density PR. On May 15 I did this same circuit 5 times in 14 minutes.

Better IS Better.

Want to get better, too? Click on the Grip-n-Rip link and order your copy today and found out how.

No comments: