Monday, May 17, 2010

Who You Talkin to Butter Bean?

Me? You talking to me? I'm just picking up some groceries. Why are you calling MY name? What's that? Eat you? Okay fine.

That's just what I did, too. Yum!

This might seem like an odd occurence, but it's actually becoming more common. Food talks to me. I never listened before. It's amazing what can happen when you start listening. I didn't listen yesterday at the graduation parties and ate cake, several pieces. I paid the price. The feedback took about an hour to kick in. Yuck!

Today, nothing that didn't test well, didn't get eaten. (Is that the right number of negatives to say what I mean?)

Anyway.................

I had another good training session. Yay me! Everything tested well today, which really surprised me because I was still feeling queasy from the cake. Because everything tested well, I retested to find what tested best. Here's what I got.

Waiter Plate Press - 25 lbs. - 10 lbs.
31 reps - Left
43 reps - Right
-This set a baseline for me with the waiter plate press. I haven't done these for months, since before I started biofeedback.

Superset - 10 min.
Dbl KB Cleans - 2 16 kg bells (70 lbs.) - 82 reps
Sumo DL - 2 20 kg bells (88 lbs.) - 70 reps
-PR for intensity and volume on the sumo DL.
-PR for overall superset volume.

Following the weighted training I did some head stands, somersaults, falls, and attempted some wheels. I'm getting better at these every session.

No comments: