Monday, December 13, 2010

Pain Be Gone!

I only had a short window of time to train today, so I took advantage.

One Leg Squats - TRX - 8 min. 45 seconds
184 reps
Last Tuesday I did 180 reps in 9 min. 45 seconds.
Density PR

Plate Press - 25 lbs. - 10 min.
Left - 42 reps
Right - 50 reps
Density & Volume PR

Today the best position was regular stance and an arched back. While pressing, I twisted my torso. It was so stinking easy! I kept my pace slow and my body tension-free. It took me a few minutes to find the best position, but I know it will pay off, and not just in the short-term.

I am my own guinea pig experimenting on myself. So far, the results are impressive. I was pain-free in my mid-back this weekend. I slept so good and woke up ready to go instead of feeling stiff and achey in my mid-back. Could it really be this easy to relieve my pain? Do a few movements and eliminate the discomfort? Really?

Yes.

No comments: