Monday, December 27, 2010

What's a Girl to Do?

I've been taking a serious mental break this past week. I've been able to unwind and relax. In fact, I'd say I've PRed in relaxation. It's been fantastic.

Today I decided it's time to get my body moving a bit. My brain is getting ansy; therefore, my body gets ansy. Off to the gym.

Test.
Test.
Test.
Test.
Inverted Rows - good.
Test.
Test.
Test.
Pushups - good.
Test.
Test.
Test.
Test.
Nothing. Enough already. Just start moving.

What else could I do? Nothing besides inverted rows and pushups tested well. I was shocked. I was sure my body would bust out of its slothy shell and want to work up a sweat. Not.

Okay body. You know best. I did the two drills and set two PRs. Then I tested more drills, but they were still no-goes. I'll give it try again tomorrow. What else is a girl to do?

TRX 1 Arm Inverted Rows - 8 minutes
Left - 64 reps, Right - 64 reps
Feet were 6 inches closer to the point of attachment - Intensity PR.

TRX Pushups - 8 minutes
96 reps
Feet were 6 inches closer to the point of attachment - Intensity PR.

I would guesstimate I moved somewhere between 15,000 - 20,000 lbs. in total.

Now, what's for dinner? Ground bison. I just need to decide what to do with it. Hmmmmmmmm.

No comments: