Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Post of 2010

I will be hitting the road tomorrow morning to spend New Year's Eve with some great friends. I will not be training tomorrow, so this is my last post of the year. My last training session of the year was pretty good.

1 Leg Pistol Squats - TRX - 5 minutes
Left - 38 reps, Right - 38 reps
-This was my first time doing these. I've been doing 1 Leg squats with the free leg trailing behind me. We'll see how these play out.

1 Arm Inverted Rows - TRX - 10 minutes
Left - 84 reps, Right - 84 reps = 12,600 lbs.
Volume and Density PR

KB Swing Roundabouts - 28 kg - 10 minutes
Roundabouts - two hand, right hand, two hand, left hand
71 Roundabouts = 284 swings - 17,608 lbs.
Density PR

This session was a great way to end my year. I started 2010 new to Gym Movement protocols. Now it's the only way I train. This training has spilled over into all aspects of my life making every part of it better. I am starting 2011 in a much better place than I did 2010. I intend to go into 2012 better than 2011. The cycle will continue.

I hope you will continue to follow along on my journey of branching out, growing stronger and happier by following my own body.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: