Friday, February 15, 2008

Training Log - Fri. Feb. 15

Turkish Get Ups

Completed 3 x 3 l,r
I was supposed to do 5 x 3 l,r but my left shoulder was irritated. It hurt to keep that pressure on it, so I cut my rounds short.

Snatch

5 x 6 l,r (6 l + 6 r at the top of each minute for 5 min.)
5 x 5 l,r (5 l + 5 r at the top of each minute for 5 min.)

That means I did 110 snatches in 10 minutes. I suppose Brad's working me up to 200 in ten minutes. It felt great actually, and I wasn't terribly winded. I'd be curious to see how far I could run and how quickly I could run a mile. I don't know if I've ever been in this good of shape before in my life.

GTG

I only did my GTG once this week. I have got to find a way to work that into my day. The only day I did it, I did NOT use the 26 lb. kb. I did bodyweight only.

Brad,
You need to kick my ass on this. I don't know why, but I forget the GTGs until I'm lying in bed or when I'm at work where I can't do them. I need a hard reminder - a gut check if you will. I know I will be doing many TGUs at the RKC so I MUST get in the best TGU form possible.

Why do I let myself down????

No comments: