Thursday, February 14, 2008

Training Log - Thurs. Feb. 14

I was uneasy as I stepped into the taekwando room with my lone kettlebell. I had 25 minutes of snatch-squat @ 6/minute. Previous weeks have found me unable to complete the 25 because of knee issues on the squat. I was also uneasy because I have been sick this week. Tuesday was the worst; however, yesterday I slept for an hour unexpectedly when I got home from work. I wasn't sure if I had my strength back or not, but I wouldn't know if I didn't try.

Z Health
I am addicted to my new Rx. It is working well at relieving the pain in my neck. I seem to have picked up a bit of inflamation in my left shoulder. My mobility there is quite limited. I do the shoulder work three times a day.

Snatch-to-Squat
3l + 3r at the top of each minute for 25 minutes

Drumroll..........................

I made it all 25 minutes!!!!!! Rounds 16 -19 I just did four snatches l,r to let my knee rest a bit. Man, I slammed it. That is the first time I made all 25 minutes and the first time I made it to round 15 before my knee needed a break. My power naps this week gave me power I guess!

Til tomorrow!

No comments: