Friday, February 22, 2008

Training Log - Fri. Feb. 22

Another great day practicing with my kettlebells. Since I've gotten on top of the neck/shoulder pain issues, I've been feeling invincible. Here's how my training went today:

TGUs - 5 x 3 L, R w/26 lb.

The last set I only did 2 L and 2 R, but this is the most consecutive TGUs I've done in a long time.

One-Handed Swings - 10 L, 10 R w/36 lb. at the top of the minute for 10 minutes.

For those who like to count, that would be 200 swings in 10 minutes. I usually had 30 seconds to rest each minute. So, theoretically, I should be able to do about 400 swings in 10 minutes - IF I could survive swinging nonstop. Is that even possible? I should post the question on Dragon Door cuz I really wonder what a repectable number of swings would be for 10 minutes. I would bet 300 is pretty good.

I wore my skinny jeans today. In my head I know I'm getting smaller, but the image I see in the mirror hasn't caught up yet. It's a strange thing. I still see the same reflection I've been seeing for the last decade. Perhaps I should avoid the mirror for a few weeks and then test my reflection. Hmmmmmmmm I'm gonna consider that.

No comments: