Friday, February 29, 2008

Thursday, Feb. 28

I got in my circuits prescribed by Brad:

Windmills - 5 L, 5 R w/ 26 lb.
Overhead Walking Lunge - 8 steps each leg w/ 26 lb.
Renegade Rows - 6 L, 6 R w/26 lb. (full out military position on the bench)
Step Ups on bench - 6 L, 6 R w/26 lb.
Plank hold on elbows - 30 seconds

Completed 4 rounds.

I was supposed to do High Pulls, but decided to give my neck/shoulder a rest and left those out. Nothing exciting to report. The drills felt good, and I had no issues (pain).

Z Health
My ankles are overly sticky this week. I've been doing extra toe pulls. Ahhhhh. They feel great. My neck/shoulder is feeling better, and I'm sleeping well. There's a lot of stress in my life right now, so I'm going to have to take extra time to get my Zzzzzzs. ;-)

No comments: