Monday, March 9, 2009

It's All Good

My cold is pretty much done. I took some Alka-Seltzer cold on Saturday night, went to bed insanely early for a Saturday (10:00 pm NEW time = 9:00 pm old time), took a good nap on Sunday afternoon, and drank water, water, tea, water, tea, water all weekend.

This morning, I woke up feeling much better. I'm glad that I only resorted to an OTC medicine once. I try to stay away from medication as much as possible. Instead I eat organic, whole foods as much as possible, and I've eliminated almost everything processed.

Almost everything. I still can't get over my craving for chocolate after I eat a meal. And, I still like a vanilla wafer (or 5) with my tea. Grrrrrr! I've got to get a grip, seriously!

This morning I did a nice light workout with a group of high schoolers. Our high school received a set of kbs in a PE grant, so I went in and worked with a group this morning. I'll get another group tomorrow. I'm also working with a 10 year old wrestler/football player. I really enjoy working with youth and kbs. They catch on quickly and work hard all while they are giving me grief. I love it!

No comments: