Friday, March 13, 2009

Last day of spring break. I spent two days driving and in meetings. My neck is screaming at me. I'll probably make a trip to my favorite chiropractor Krista this morning. Then I'll grade some papers, finally. There may be a light kettlebell session in store, but I'll see how my neck feels.


Have you been keeping up with Brad's 13 Fat-Loss Industry Lies? He's been posting a video explanation of each one on his blog @ http://www.bradrants.com/. He also has a written report you can download. This is great information.


And, don't forget about Grip-n-Rip 2.0 at Brad's gym on April 5. If you want to increase your strength and get advice from two of the most knowledgeable men I know - Brad Nelson and Adam Glass - you need to get signed up. It was definitely a turning point for my training. I put up a 24 kg bent press for the first time ever as well as a 20 kg TGU. Now these are my regular training weights.

Grip-n-Rip re-energized me. Plus it was fun! Think about being part of it the second time around.

No comments: